WELCOME TO THE AWARD WINNING DALFRUIN B&B
Rated an exceptional 9.9 out of 10 by Hotels.com
Dalfruin B&B a magnificent 1910 home, a stately landmark building in East Gippsland set in lovely grounds and walking distance to the Bairnsdale CBD.
Dalfruin offers three very different experiences.
The ‘in-house’ traditional B&B offers you the chance to step back in time with modern comforts. Or choose one of the two lovely self-contained apartments. Whatever your choice, you will enjoy the beauty, peace and tranquillity of this gracious home.
About your hosts: Dalfruin is owned and hosted by Andrea & Keith Ford who love meeting all their guests from all over the world. They have lived in East Gippsland for almost 10 years, and also run a highly successful major event each year.
CORONA VIRUS INFORMATION:
To ensure your safety, we are taking all necessary precautionary measures in accordance with the guidelines from the World Health Organization and public health authorities in Australia.
- Dalfruin B&B in East Gippsland our region has avoided so far corona virus. That makes it even more important that we ensure we do not inadvertently introduce this virus to our community.
- Checking your temperatures with thermal thermometers. Checking your post codes
- If we find your temperature is high, or you are unwell, or come from any ‘hot spot’ zone we will have to refuse entry.
- We do not take guests one after the other. Instead we have in place what World Health suggests is best practice, leaving the room vacant for 36 hours before, allowing anyone else in the apartments.
- All of our cleaning products are hospital grade disinfectants.
- We are ensuring each room is undergoing a thorough, deep clean
- We do not have inhouse dining for breakfast, which presents another level of risk.
- Apartments are totally self contained, and ample breakfast provisions are there for you – There is no charge for breakfast.
Hosts Andrea & Keith Ford.